While we have always met high sanitation standards, we're taking on additional disinfection procedures to make you feel safe.
- Stringent disinfection procedures are followed between every client. Please rest assured that this happens under normal circumstances, but we are taking additional safety measures.
- We encourage social distancing of at least 6 feet from any individual throughout the spa or salon. If this cannot be accomplished, we'll limit the number of services scheduled at one time so we can manage the number of people that would be together at one time.
- Guests who are not feeling well should please stay home. Guests who do not feel well can reschedule their appointments. Also know that regular cancellation policies have been temporarily waived at this time.
- If guests have traveled by plane or cruise ship or have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- With your safety in mind, we have limited some of our regular menu offerings and amenities. Please ask your therapist or front desk staff for details.
- During our temporary closure, Sage Spa was thoroughly sanitized in preparation for reopening.
1. We installed Safe-Guard Shields for all Skincare Treatment Rooms
2. Carpets and upholstered furniture have cleaned and sanitized.
3. We purchase all new sheets and towels
4. Installed a new UV light cabinet for dry sanitizing brushes, implements, etc.
5. installed plexiglass shields at the front desk to protect patrons and staff members.
6. Completely re-laundered every linen in the building.
7. We will be using EPA medical-grade cleaning wipes.
8. All retail on shelves will be re-cleaned and sanitized before opening.
9. infrared thermometers for temperature checks.
10. Signage is being made to inform clients of our new procedures.
11. Removed all unnecessary items throughout the space to reduce the chance of cross-contamination.
12. Purchased Heavy table covers will be removed and replaced with washable alternatives.
13. Pens used for New Client Questionnaires will be given to the guest as a gift
> Procedure updates after re-opening
14. Throughout the Spa, there is hand sanitizer available for both guests and staff.
Procedure update re-opening
1. Only clients who are receiving services will be permitted to enter Sage Spa. No children, family, or friends will be allowed during your appointment.
2. Employees and clients will be subject to a temperature check upon entering the building.
3. We will be instituting a curbside check-in system where clients will notify us when they arrive. We will notify clients in the building one at a time to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
4. Staff members will be required to wear masks at all times. Clients will wear masks to the extent possible when receiving services.
5. Clients will be asked to immediately wash or sanitize their hands when they enter the building.
6. Employees have also been instructed to not come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms. We apologize if we need to cancel your appointment last minute. Your safety is our top priority.
7. COVID-19 Training: All employees will receive training on safety and sanitation protocols with comprehensive training for all with direct contact with the guest.
8. Staff members will be required to maintain social distancing guidelines to the extent possible when not servicing clients.
9. Staff will be required to wash their hands and/or change their gloves after each client.
10. Surfaces will undergo a two-step sanitizing process. EPA disinfectants will be used after an initial cleaning process.
11. The relaxation room will be temporarily closed.
12. Temporarily discontinue any "self-serve" beverage or snack areas in the spa
14. Appointments Must Be Made: No Walk-in appointment
15. We will encourage paperless credit card transactions.
We are delighted to be re-opening after almost 90 days of the temporary closure.
Please know that we consider your health and safety of utmost importance and a priority.