All Clients must fill out Lash Lift Consent Form prior to appointment*
A semi permanent treatment that lifts the lashes, giving the appearance of longer lashes that stay curled up to 4 to 6 weeks even after showering or swimming! Lifts lashes from the roots and is an instant eye opener! This treatment is suitable for long or short lashes and it a great alternative to Eyelash Extensions.
60 min - $75
Lash Lift with Lash Tint
Gives you weeks of dark, full lashes without the assistance of mascara.
60 min - $85
Lash Lifting Contraindications
Cysts or Styes
Trauma, cuts, abrasions, burns and swelling in the immediate area
Skin Disorders in the general eye area
Eye infections or inflammation
Recent operations around eyes
Dry eye syndrome
Preparing for your Lash Lift
Please ensure to remove your contacts prior to arrival, or bring a contact case to remove them. It is very important to arrive to your appointment without any makeup on your eyelashes or around the eye area.
Client Aftercare Instructions
- Be gentle with your lashes for the first 24 hours following the Lash Lift service.
- Do not rub your lashes for 24 hours.
- Avoid heat or heat services for 24 hours following the service.
- Avoid use of contacts for 24 hours following the service.
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours (i.e. no showering, washing your face, swimming, etc.).
- Do not use eye makeup for at least 24 hours following the Lash Lift service.
- Periodically brush eyelashes upward using a disposable mascara wand or similar tool, as this can help secure the lift within the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oils on the lashes as this will cause service breakdown (straightening of the lashes).
- Do not use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers, as this can cause service breakdown.
- It's not recommended to use eyelash curlers, as they could cause lash breakage.
- Use the Lash Moist after Care Pen on a daily basis to nourish the lashes in between services.
Recommended Professional Follow-Up Treatment Guest should return within 4-5 weeks.