All Clients must fill out Lash Lift Consent Form prior to appointment*
60 min - $75
A semi permanent treatment that lifts the lashes, giving the appearance of longer lashes that stay curled up to 4 to 6 weeks even after showering or swimming! Lifts lashes from the roots and is an instant eye opener! This treatment is suitable for long or short lashes and it a great alternative to Eyelash Extensions.
Before any Lash Lift treatment can go ahead, a patch test must be carried out. This would typically be done up to 24 hours prior to the treatment.This is to identify if you have any sensitivity/ allergic reaction to any of the products used. A Lash Lift treatment cannot be carried out if there is any adverse reaction.
During a lash lift patch test, the following will happen:
- The area of skin to be tested will be cleansed (usually behind the ear or in the crease of the arm).
- A small amount of lifting lotion, fixing lotion, and adhesive will be applied to the 3 different areas.
- A small amount of eyelash tint will be applied behind the opposite ear.
- Allow drying time.
- You will then be advised to leave on the skin for 24 hours.
- If no reaction, you can remove all products.
Before your appointment it is important to follow these instructions so you get the most from your treatment with optimal results:
- Arrive at your appointment make-up-free. Doing this will allow your therapist o get to work right away instead of trying to remove stubborn mascara, resulting in rubbing of your eyes and the risk of causing irritation.
- Avoid using any curling products on your eyelashes for the week leading up to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing waterproof mascara on the lead up to your appointment.
- If you have any allergies and feel it is affecting the eye area, get in touch with your lash lift technician.\
Lash Lift with Lash Tint
Gives you weeks of dark, full lashes without the assistance of mascara.
60 min - $85
Lash Lifting Contraindications
Cysts or Styes
Trauma, cuts, abrasions, burns and swelling in the immediate area
Skin Disorders in the general eye area
Eye infections or inflammation
Recent operations around eyes
Dry eye syndrome
Preparing for your Lash Lift
Please ensure to remove your contacts prior to arrival, or bring a contact case to remove them. It is very important to arrive to your appointment without any makeup on your eyelashes or around the eye area.
Client Aftercare Instructions
- Be gentle with your lashes for the first 24 hours following the Lash Lift service.
- Do not rub your lashes for 24 hours.
- Avoid heat or heat services for 24 hours following the service.
- Avoid use of contacts for 24 hours following the service.
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours (i.e. no showering, washing your face, swimming, etc.).
- Do not use eye makeup for at least 24 hours following the Lash Lift service.
- Periodically brush eyelashes upward using a disposable mascara wand or similar tool, as this can help secure the lift within the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oils on the lashes as this will cause service breakdown (straightening of the lashes).
- Do not use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers, as this can cause service breakdown.
- It's not recommended to use eyelash curlers, as they could cause lash breakage.
- Use the Lash Moist after Care Pen on a daily basis to nourish the lashes in between services.
Recommended Professional Follow-Up Treatment Guest should return within 4-5 weeks.