Focusing on our body's key detox 'tools': our muscles,
our lymphatic system and our mind.
One of the major ways in which a detox massage can benefit your body is by helping to strengthen and relax your muscles. Our Detox massage techniques work to put pressure on the muscles, stretching them and stimulating them by alternating the pressure of the massage. A blend of Young Living Essential Oils will aid in a healthy detoxing experience. Relaxed muscles mean your body’s processes can work more efficiently, and strong muscles help to keep the lymphatic system in tip top condition.
Leave rejuvenated and refreshed after our Detoxing Massage!
60 min -$85
Cleanse and Detoxify Your Body with Essential Oils
This citrus oil stimulates white blood cells to defend the body against infection. Its detoxifying and regenerating properties are beneficial for the liver and aid in bringing clarity to the mind and emotions.
Lavender essential oil has a calming scent, which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves. Therefore, it helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion, restlessness, and increases mental activity. However, this is also great for digestion, sleep, and even pain relief.
Grapefruit is antiviral, antiseptic, diuretic, and can aid the digestive system and skin. It refreshes the mind, relieves anxiety, is reviving, uplifting, and helps disperse negative energy. Grapefruit is ideal for supporting the body in decreasing unwanted mucus during detoxification.
This is a fabulous oil for cleansing the lymphatic system, releasing weight gain and a sluggish digestion. When applied topically peppermint helps support the gallbladder, and decreases inflammation as well.
This is a powerful anti-bacterial oil; many of us are harboring pathogens, bacteria, parasites and more. This oil is high in antioxidants and wonderful at combating bronchitis, candida, parasites, and Strep throat.
Lemongrass is essential for drainage within the body. Some of the therapeutic properties of lemongrass include: analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, astringent and sedative.
7. Wild Orange
Cold-pressed from the orange peel, wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Ginger is a well-known stomach soother often use to aid digestion and eliminate motion sickness and nausea. You can find ginger essential oil in Slim & Sassy, which includes grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger and cinnamon essential oils and is safe for internal use. The blend is ideal for cleansing the liver, balancing blood sugar, and improving metabolism.
Juniper helps the body to throw off toxic wastes, improves elimination and supports liver function. Can be found in the Zendocrine essential oil blend of tangerine, rosemary, geranium, juniper berry, and cilantro essential oils that supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances.
Fennel helps with nausea, flatulence and constipation and is wonderful as an afternoon tea. Can be found in DigestZen, a blend of anise, caraway, coriander, fennel, ginger, peppermint and tarragon that helps alleviate congestion, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, indigestion, motion sickness, nausea and stomach aches.
Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease. Bergamot creates a sense of well-being and relaxation and also regulates craving and lifts spirits.
Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend
Citrus Fresh Essential Oil is a fantastic blend of oils that can be used for natural immune system booster and overall health, and even freshening air from environmental impurities.
On the emotional end, it has a balancing effect; it can be very calming and relaxing and can help to relieve fear and occasional sleeplessness. Mentally it aids in mental focus and alertness.
Physically, it is a cleanser and helps with detoxification. Place it in your water for a sport drink that tastes refreshing and contains natural electrolytes!
I love to put a drop of Citrus Fresh in my water. It is perfect for those hot days because it is refreshing to drink. If you like citrus and mint then you will absolutely love this blend. It contains five different citrus oils plus Spearmint essential oil for that minty after taste!
What is in Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend?
There are six different oils in Citrus Fresh. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) it’s a powerful antioxidant; and may be beneficial for the skin. It has cleansing and purifying properties. Helps to calm and support occasional anxiousness due to the aldehydes and ester constituents it contains. High in limonene as well.
- Mandarin Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) supportive to the hematologic system and cellular health it also helps with normal stress levels and tensions.
- Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are calming. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene it also helps occasional nervous irritability.
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus paradisi) The benefits of grapefruit detox and cleansing besides tasting great in water. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, it is nourishing to the skin.
- Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha spicata) is supportive of healthy glands, and supports healthy respiratory and nervous systems. Spearmint may help release emotional blocks and restore balance in emotions. It has been used as an immune supporter as well. It is also a great companion to weight loss goals.
- *As with any citrus essential oils, sun precautions should be taken to avoid photosensitivity.
How do I Use it?
- Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
- Add several drops (2-4) to about a cup of Epsom Salts and add to bath water
- Apply to vitaflex points
- Directly inhale
- Diffuse! This blend makes your house smell amazing!